There are many exciting career opportunities with Zobiz Hospitality. To be a part of our robust and growing team, Apply now.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies hotel personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors and guest by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs guest by maintaining onsite and local information; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- English and Spanish, Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management